National Hospice Analytics
National Hospice Analytics is a national expert in all things related to hospice claims and related data, helping clients and partners identify and analyze key data to inform outreach, new business development, and market expansion.
National Hospice Analytics:
- Offers a suite of reports developed in partnership with our clients, providing your team with the information needed to make informed decisions
- Provides instant access to reports, via a sophisticated data platform, in a variety of downloadable charts and spreadsheets
- Delivers expert consultation to clients needing custom reports or in-depth research
- Contributes to the hospice field, serving on national committees and delivering presentations across the country
- Maintains the most comprehensive and up-to-date hospice database, the National Hospice Locator
Our core business is providing essential information for local, state, national, and international hospice and palliative care providers and organizations. However, we reach far beyond the simple fee-for-service model by providing:
- Volunteer Leadership on numerous Boards of Directors, committees, task forces, etc., committed to promoting the highest quality end-of-life care.
- Education through over 150 in-person presentations across 40 states - averaging 1.3 presentations / month for the past six years.
- Intentional Low Pricing for all our services. We believe high prices should not be a barrier for quality end-of-life providers to access the essential information we provide.
Founded in 2008, National Hospice Analytics mission is to improve hospice utilization and access to quality end-of-life care through analysis of Medicare and other national datasets. More than 50 percent of the State Hospice Organizations participate in National Hospice Analytics' InfoMAX Project. These State Hospice Organizations represent over 60 percent of the hospices serving over 70 percent of the hospice patients in the country.
Substantial revenue is shared with participating State Hospice Organizations.
Chief Executive Officer
Want to chat? Schedule an appointment!
Director Business Development
Duke University, Professor in the Sanford School of Public Policy; Hospice Analytics Faculty Affiliate
- Click here to access current communications (e.g., news / blog posts, announcements, etc.).
- Click here to access a list of the diverse organizations Hospice Analytics is a proud member of. In addition, Hospice Analytics staff participate in various leadership roles with several of these organizations (Board and committee service, consulting, etc.).
- Click here to access previous communications (e.g., newsletters, e-newsletters, etc.).