Colorado Crisis Standards of Care
4/29/21 Meeting Materials:
Articles for Discussion:
From the Hastings Center: Vaccinated and Still Isolated: The Ethics of Overprotecting Nursing Home Residents https://www.thehastingscenter.org/vaccinated-and-still-isolated-the-ethics-of-overprotecting-nursing-home-residents/
From the National Academy of Medicine - https://nam.edu/public-health-covid-19-impact-assessment-lessons-learned-and-compelling-needs/
- Palliative Care in Colorado: Trends, Gaps, and Opportunities to Improve Care
- Colorado Palliative Care interactive map
- CHER Supportive Resources Website.
- CDPHE Palliative Care Website.
- CMS Updates Nursing Home Guidance with Revised Visitation Recommendations, 3/10/21.
- CDPHE Mandatory Visitation Requirements for Residental Care Facilities (11/19/20). This guidance details all members of the hospice interdisciplinary team as essential health workers (not visitors) who must be allowed entry to facilities.
- CDPHE Public Health Order 20-20 (11/20/20). Requirements for Colorado Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Residences, Intermediate Care Facilities, and Group Homes for COIVD-19 Prevention and Response.
- CDPHE COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution (1/29/21).
- CDPHE Dials.
- Center for Healthcare Analytics Website.