InfoMAX Hospice Premier Reports
Use InfoMAX Hospice Premier Reports to generate your own customized reports for your service area on hospice utilization, payments and costs, mortality and discharge status, location of care, lengths of stay, patient demographics, and more! State and national reports are available too! InfoMAX features instant online account access to the most currently available Medicare claims, Medicare Cost Reports, Census, and other information.
For less than you probably spend on office supplies, here's what you can do with InfoMAX:
- Enhance understanding of your service area demographics, hospice utilization, and competitive climate.
- Increase census by targeting underserved population segments in your service area.
- Obtain detailed operational and financial information on all the your competitors, without resorting to burglary or espionage!
- Track and trend utilization and services over time to improve financial and labor force forecasting.
- Uncover operational and utilization patterns to improve patient care.
- Identify "outlier" trends, such as too-long lengths of stay or too-high live discharge rates, and correct course before the OIG notices.
- Investigate other hospice agencies for merger, acquisition, partnership, or alliance.
- Strengthen outreach by deepening your market knowledge.
- And so much more . . . .
InfoMAX includes the most current available information from Medicare Cost Reports and claims from hospice, hospital, home health, skilled nursing, and outpatient sectors, Census Bureau, and other sources to inform your strategy, access, outreach, and research efforts. InfoMAX begins with over 6 billion records to generate your custom reports -- in seconds. Reports are generated in Excel, so you do your own additional calculations or analysis, and in graphical format, for presentations or handouts.
Hospice Premier Reports is our most popular offering, and includes 25+ report formats focused on hospice utilization and market share. Reports include:
- Hospice Utilization
- County Demographics
- Hospice Summary Information
- Hospice Admission Diagnoses
- Hospice reports by Age, Race, and Sex
- Hospice Discharge Status
- Hospice Levels of Care
- Hospice Locations of Care
- Hospice Medicare Reimbursement
- Hospital Summary Information
- Hospital Admission and Discharged Deceased Diagnoses
- Skilled Nursing Facility Summary Information
- Skilled Nursing Facility Admission and Discharged Deceased Diagnoses
- Home Health Agency Summary Information
- Hme Health Agency Admission and Discharged Deceased Diagnoses
Please contact Hospice Analytics for additional information and pricing.