Colorado Crisis Standards of Care
COVID-19 in Colorado
- NEW 9/15/20 - CDPHE COVID Dial Dashboard!
- The Hastings Center: Access to Therapeutic and Palliative Drugs in the Context of COVID-19: Justice and the Relief of Suffering, 7/14/20. Several authors, including Dr. Jean Abbott and Dr. Matt Wynia.
- CDC is starting to count “excess deaths” – deaths above what might be expected thus far into the year. A NYTs 8/13/20 article here notes 200,000+ more people have died nationally since March than expected. This number is ~60,000 higher than the number of deaths directly linked to COVID.
- Current State of COVID-19 in Colorado (CSPH, 7/16/20)
- Gov. Polis & State Epidemiologist Dr. Rachel Herlihy 7/16/20 press conference (including hospital and ICU bed capacity rates)