Colorado Crisis Standards of Care
9/16/21 Meeting Materials:
Articles for Discussion:
- CMS press release requiring COVID-19 vaccination of facility staff.
- Denver Post article 8/30/21: Colorado mandates COVID vaccines for health care workers at thousands of facilities.
- CDPHE Mandatory Staff Vaccination Guidance, 8/30/21.
- The Challenges of Providing Hospice Care in Long-Term Care Facilities During COVID-19, Kim Mooney 9/14/21.
- Palliative Care in Colorado: Trends, Gaps, and Opportunities to Improve Care
- Colorado Palliative Care interactive map
- CHER Supportive Resources Website.
- CDPHE Palliative Care Website.
- CMS Updates Nursing Home Guidance with Revised Visitation Recommendations, 3/10/21.
- CDPHE Mandatory Visitation Requirements for Residental Care Facilities (11/19/20). This guidance details all members of the hospice interdisciplinary team as essential health workers (not visitors) who must be allowed entry to facilities.
- CDPHE Public Health Order 20-20 (11/20/20). Requirements for Colorado Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Residences, Intermediate Care Facilities, and Group Homes for COIVD-19 Prevention and Response.
- CDPHE COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution (1/29/21).
- CDPHE Dials.
- Center for Healthcare Analytics Website.