Colorado Crisis Standards of Care
3/18/21 Meeting Materials:
Articles for Discussion:
- CMS Updates Nursing Home Guidance with Revised Visitation Recommendations, 3/10/21.
- New CDC Guidelines for Those Fully Vaccinated, 3/8/21.
- NYT article: Maggots, Rape and Yet Five Stars: How US Ratings of Nursing Homes Mislead the Public, 3/13/21.
- Hospice Survey (every other week).
- Colorado End-of-Life Options Act, Year Four 2020 Data Summary Report
- Colorado Sun 3/1/21: Colorado's "Last Responders" Are Exhausted After A Year of Coronavirus Goodbyes
- Palliative Care in Colorado: Trends, Gaps, and Opportunities to Improve Care
- Colorado Palliative Care interactive map
- CHER Supportive Resources Website.
- CDPHE Palliative Care Website.
- CDPHE Mandatory Visitation Requirements for Residental Care Facilities (11/19/20). This guidance details all members of the hospice interdisciplinary team as essential health workers (not visitors) who must be allowed entry to facilities.
- CDPHE Public Health Order 20-20 (11/20/20). Requirements for Colorado Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Residences, Intermediate Care Facilities, and Group Homes for COIVD-19 Prevention and Response.
- CDPHE COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution (1/29/21).
- CDPHE Dials.
- Center for Healthcare Analytics Website.