Colorado Crisis Standards of Care
1/6/22 Meeting Materials:
Articles for Discussion:
- Changes to Hospice COPs regarding infection control, 11/5/21.
- CMS Omnibus Staff Vaccine Requirements FAQ.
- The Challenges of Providing Hospice Care in Long-Term Care Facilities During COVID-19, Kim Mooney 9/14/21.
- Where is Palliative Care in Crisis Standards of Care? A Survey of State Planning. UCHealth Palliative Care Research Day 10/12/21 by Jean Abbott, MD MH; Carli D. Kassner; Cordt T. Kassner, PhD.
- Palliative Care in Colorado: Trends, Gaps, and Opportunities to Improve Care
- Colorado Palliative Care interactive map
- CHER Supportive Resources Website.
- CDPHE Palliative Care Website.
- CMS Updates Nursing Home Guidance with Revised Visitation Recommendations, 3/10/21.
- CDPHE Mandatory Visitation Requirements for Residental Care Facilities (11/19/20). This guidance details all members of the hospice interdisciplinary team as essential health workers (not visitors) who must be allowed entry to facilities.
- CDPHE Public Health Order 20-20 (11/20/20). Requirements for Colorado Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Residences, Intermediate Care Facilities, and Group Homes for COIVD-19 Prevention and Response.
- CDPHE COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution (1/29/21).
- CDPHE Dials.
- Center for Healthcare Analytics Website.